Fill out form below to set up a consultation to assess your Goals
WITH ANY OF OUR PROGRAMS, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE "IN SHAPE" TO START.
YOU'LL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 24 HOURS TO GET STARTED OR JUST TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.
WITH ANY OF OUR PROGRAMS THERE IS A LEARNING CURVE.
GOING THROUGH THE FUNDAMENTAL MOVEMENTS OF CROSSFIT IS REQUIRED TO FEEL CONFIDENT THAT YOU CAN PARTICIPATE FULLY IN THE DAILY WORKOUTS. THIS SERIES ALLOWS THE COACHES TO KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS, SKILL LEVEL AND GOALS.
This is a series of 2-4 private/semiprivate sessions.
ALL OF OUR TRAINING IS MODIFIED TO THE INDIVIDUALS ABILITIES AND STRENGTHS.
COACH SIEMER HAS BEEN LEADING BOOTCAMP SERIES TRAINING SINCE 2004 YEARS TO THE EFFINGHAM AREA. THESE ARE 6 WEEKS AT A TIME AND DO NOT REQUIRE ANY PREREQUISITES.
NOT SURE ABOUT GROUP TRAINING AND WOULD PREFER TO WORK ONE ON ONE?
FILL OUT REGISTRATION AND WE WILL DESIGN A PROGRAM THAT SUITS YOU AND YOUR LIFESTYLE.
CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program that is fun, challenging and extremely effective in developing a high level of Fitness.
Our programming delivers a fitness that is, by design, broad, general, and inclusive.
Even those who have never trained can do CrossFit. If you are a committed individual regardless of your experience. Then this is the program for you. We scale load and intensity; we do not change the program. Why? Because, the physical needs of Olympic Athletes and our grandparents differ by degree, not kind. People from all walks of life have found their best fitness from doing the very same movements just in different loads.
The training you will experience at CrossFit Effingham will improve all aspects of you fitness. There are 10 Physical Skills that we measure and work on which include Strength, Endurance, Stamina, Agility, Balance, Speed, Power, Flexibility, Coordination and Accuracy. In short our fitness regimen is Evidence Based that is
Functional Movement performed at a
Relative High Intensity.
- Evidence Based Fitness that is measurable, observable, and repeatable.
- Constantly Varied - This means that the workouts are different everyday you come in. Each day a new workout of the day (WOD) will be posted and you never know what you'll be doing until you get there. Expect the Unexpected. Why? Workouts must be varied because life is..
- "Relative" High Intensity - Relative High Intensity means that you are trained to an intensity level that YOU can do. That means anyone can do this. High Intensity is the BEST way the body will react in a positive way to increase the ability to react to the unknowing and unexpected. Constantly doing Long Duration Cardio (LDC) is a is not the most effective way unless that's your thing (our Athletes definitely enjoy a MetCon day from time to time). But if you want to get a more effective workout in less time to be Stronger, Faster, and Leaner I challenge you to try CrossFit Effingham.
- Functional Movement - Everything we do is Natural Movements! Pulling, Pushing, Lifting... These are what we do all day everyday. Here at CrossFit Effingham we train to live.
- Fun! - Everyday is a competition with yourself and with others to get better. We are not finished until the last athlete is done. And if formal competition is in your blood then we have a traveling team you can be a part of also.
REDLINE 6 WEEK CHALLENGENEED NUTRITION-FITNESS-ACCOUNTABILITY